Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gender Reveal!

The results are in.  Zoey will be getting a.... 




We had been anticipating our 20 week appointment for so long! Most of my friends predicted that I was having a boy but I didn't really have a feeling either way. I really just wanted a healthy baby, and when the technician typed the words "It's a" on sonogram - and then we saw the letter "B" - we were overcome with emotion and tears of happiness. I can honestly say that it was one of the most exciting/surreal/happy moments in my life. We've obviously been excited about the pregnancy for 4+ months now, but at this moment, it all just became very real. Thinking about the future with our precious little boy is overwhelmingly amazing. 

Now we can officially start planning/decorating (and the extra bedroom/nursery is already painted blue - so one thing checked off the list)! So excited to meet our little man!!

Here is a short video where you can hear the heartbeat : )


And a few ultrasound pics: 
The lil' guy
Tiny feet


No comments:

Post a Comment